The three people and the three books signify the 3 level of learning and learners in the Integrated School; The elementary school, middle school and the high school level. The small person symbolized the elementary learners, the middle person is the middle school learners and the biggest is the high school learners. The year signifies the year of establishment of the integrated school. The leaves represent the prestigious high knowledge offered in the integrated school in all level. The sun was retained from the original logo of the New Era University.
To become a world class institution of learning with a unique christian culture of excellence, discipline, and service to humanity.
Provide quality education anchored on christian values with the prime purpose bringing honor and glory to God.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- Impart quality education that will equip students with skills for higher education and in the world of work.
- Tap students’ and teachers’ potentials
- Develops students’ values geared towards love of environment, family and God.
- Provide dynamic but relevant instruction.
- Promote a set of balance co-curricular and extra curricular activities.
- Strengthen the spirit of brotherhood within and outside the perimeter of the academe.
- Encourage a home-like community among parents, students, staff and faculty.