CED POLICIES AND GUIDELINES
I. Admission and Retention
A. New Students:
1. General average of 85 and above in F-138 or card.
2. No grade lower than 80 in any subject in High School
3. Must pass all the battery entrance tests of the University with a grade of Average or higher.
4. No obvious physical defects or deformities like harelip, speech defects, skin diseases, health problems, and must be at least 4 ft. in height.
B. Old and Returning Student:
1. Subject grade not lower than 2.5
2. Average grade of 2.25 or higher in the previous semester/summer
3. Alternatives: subject grade below 2.5 = one (1) subject deload or two (2) subjects deload
4. Three or more subjects with a grade lower than 2.5 and/or any failing grade has to shift to another course.
C. Shifting Student from BSE/BEED to another course and back:
1. One year or 2 semesters work with a ceiling grade of 2.5 per subject and an average of 2.25 or higher
D. Working Students: Aside from subject and average grade requirement, the student must present a certificate of employment to qualify enrollment in the irregular year level.
E. Transferee with a grade of 3.0 in major subjects should repeat or re-enroll these subjects.
F. All students are enjoined to follow the official checklist for easier advising.
II. On and Off-Campus Students
1. BSE=Should have taken all the professional education subjects and major subjects
2. BEED=Should have taken all the professional education subjects and specialization
3. Required to render 8 hrs/day On/Off Campus training for 12 weeks and rural community service.
III. Other Guidelines:
A. Official Uniform
1. All education students regardless of year level are required to come to school in complete uniform on the first day of classes with the correct and prescribed length
2. Senior students are allowed to wear the official On/Off Campus uniform
3. All students should wear proper attire and appear well-groomed at all times
B. Discipline: Proper behavior and attitude should be observed at all times.
1. Ten consecutive absences and habitual tardiness will be reasons for dropping the students
2. Orderliness and cleanliness must be observed in and out of the classrooms
3. Nobody is allowed to sit in dark places, corners while waiting for the next class
4. Students should talk in soft voice while in the lobby or corridors