The Supreme Court, in Bar Matter No. 850, requires all lawyers to complete every three years at least 36 hours of Mandatory Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) activities. It aims to ensure that throughout the lawyers’ career, they keep abreast with law and jurisprudence, maintain the ethics of their profession, and enhance the standards of the practice of law.
The New Era University – College of Law is an MCLE-accredited provider.
UPCOMING MCLE SEMINARS
MARCH 15, 16, 22, & 23, 2019
(Fridays & Saturdays)
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW!
or download registration form here
• • • • •
REGISTRATION FEE: (non-VAT rates)
Senior Citizen’s Rate – P 7,000.00
NEU Law Alumni/ INC Member/ IBP – QC Chapter – P 8,500.00
Early Bird Rate – Full Compliance – P 9,500.00 (to be paid a week before the start of the seminar)
Regular Rate – Full Compliance – P 10,500.00
Whole day Attendance – P 3,700.00
Half-day Attendance – P 2,100.00
- Registration fee includes lunch, morning and afternoon snacks, lecture supplies and materials, notarization and processing of Attorney’s MCLE Compliance Report.
- Pre-registration and payment is required for reservation.
- Refund of payment shall not be allowed and transfer to another schedule will not be entertained.
- Schedule and venue are subject to change without prior notice.
- Accomplish the online registration form or download the registration form
- Pay the registration fee thru:
- NEU Cashier (Room 204, 2nd floor, Professional Schools Building); or
- BDO Cash & Check deposit
Account Name: New Era University
Savings Account No. 00645-0042787
** The New Era University is a non-stock, non-profit educational institution with REG TIN 000-796-122-000. It is exempt from income tax, hence, the registration fee is exempted from expanded withholding tax.
- Submit the accomplished NEU-MCLE Registration Form to the NEU-MCLE Office (Room 211, 2nd Floor, Professional Schools Building) or thru e-mail (email@example.com) and attach the following:
- NEU Official Receipt or BDO Deposit Slip
- Photocopy of IBP ID
- Photocopy of Senior Citizen’s ID (if applicable)
For inquiries, contact us at:
Tel. No.: (02) 232-0255; (02) 274-8687
Mobile Nos.: 0925-787-6007; 0932-856-2468
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org