New Era University is continuously aiming towards excellence in all aspects of its operations—from the provision of quality of instruction to its students who are the primary stakeholders, up to the fulfillment of social responsibility to the community. Through effective and efficient allocation of its resources, both capital and human, NEU administration has a strong faith that such aim will be attained.
The NEU University Research Center (URC) strongly adheres to the principle that strong faith should be substantiated with timely, appropriate, and significant actions that are results of correct and timely decisions. Quality decisions can only be possible if they are based from adequate, correctly processed, and utilized information. Correct decisions are therefore products of researches that were conducted objectively and scientifically.
With the end in view of coming up with quality and utilizable researches, the URC encourages the members of NEU community, the administrators, faculty, staff, and students to make research as a natural part of their daily activities, both formally and informally.
DR. ELISA M. VALDEZ
A center of excellence and productivity in research, evaluation, and development that positions NEU among the globally competitive higher education institutions in the country.
Develop and sustain an excellent culture of research and development among all constituents of the NEU Community—students, staff, faculty, and administrators.
- Operationalize NEU Goal & Objective statement number 4, i.e., “Propel institutional development through the conduct of useful and significant researches.”
- Maximize the potentials and research & development (R & D) capabilities of students, staff, faculty, and administrators.
- Encourage all departments, colleges, and administrative units to continuously undertake R & D projects.
- Ensure that institutional R & D outputs meet global standards of quality.
- Establish and maintain linkages with the government and private institutions and agencies on R & D projects.
- Support instruction and enhance production and discovery of new knowledge and technology contributory to institutional, societal, and national development goals.
To meet the challenges of the times, and more importantly to realize the vision and fulfill the mission of the University, the URC adheres to the following principles in undertaking its mandate:
- Development-oriented researches are highly espoused; research undertakings and other scholarly activities promote development of persons, organizations, and systems.
- Quality of scholarly activities manifest and exhibit excellence and novelty.
- R & D undertakings are guided by the ideals of effectiveness and efficiency.
- R & D outputs are at par with those produced by globally recognized universities and professional schools.
- Research contributions and achievements are highly acknowledged.
University Research Center
Room 215 Professional Schools Building
Dr. Elisa M. Valdez
UNIVERSITY RESEARCH DIRECTOR
Ma. Loudes C. Torno
Fe L. Boy