Pursuant to Supreme Court Bar Matter No. 1161 (RE: Proposed Reforms in the Bar Examinations), a bar candidate, after failing three to five (or more) times, is qualified to take the Bar Examinations, provided, among others, that he/she successfully completes a one (1) year Refresher Course, under a curriculum prepared by the Legal Education Board (LEB), and in a law school accredited by it for that purpose.
Kindly prepare the following requirements (scanned):
- 2×2 colored I.D. picture
- Birth Certificate
- Law Transcript of Records
- Certification of Good Moral Character from last school attended and/or employer
- For INC Members – ‘Patotoo ng Lokal’
- For non-INC Members – Recommendation Letter from:
(1) an INC member; and
(2) Locale Resident Minister of the INC Locale nearest to applicant’s residence attesting to his/her being a good and law abiding citizen; and good moral character.
For inquiries, contact us at:
Tel. No.: (+632) 8985-1540 or 8981-4221 loc. 41305
E-mail Address: email@example.com