• To support and prepare the students in the College of Law in their law studies and ultimately become lawyers imbued with love of God, integrity, and Christian Character.
• Shall cultivate a spirit of cordiality and camaraderie among its members and contribute to the moral, intellectual, social, and physical development of every student.
• Shall undertake activities that will promote good will, cooperation, and coordination, among the College of Law Administration, Faculty, and law student, on matters of mutual concern and benefit.
• Shall endeavor to promote the professional, social, and economic interest of law students by means of pro-active activities in education, legislation, public relations, and other programs.
• Shall promote high ethical standards and practices and develop civic consciousness among students.