Philosophy of Education
- Godliness is the foundation of knowledge.
- A world-class Institution of learning with a unique Christian culture of excellence, discipline, and service to humanity.
- Provide quality education anchored on Christian values with the prime purpose of bringing honor and glory to God.
Goals and Objectives
- Impart value-laden education to the total development of man.
- Offer curricula responsive to the needs of the time.
- Optimize learning through the adoption and utilization of appropriate instructional methods and resources.
- Propel institutional development through the conduct of useful and significant researches.
- Extend outreach services which promote self-help in the community.
- Promote access to non-conventional higher education and basic education programs.
- Develop servant leaders among staff, faculty members, and administrators.
- Produce God-fearing, competent, and disciplined graduates.